Below you will find nurse-recommended products, freebies, and classes created just for you! Thank you for stopping by.
I make my recommendations carefully based on experience and research. This includes my many years of nursing experience, as well as my experience as a mom, childbirth educator, and Spinning Babies® CPE. It is also my priority to choose products that are good for you, your baby, and the environment.
Visit my Amazon Storefront to shop all of my recommended essentials for pregnancy, labor, postpartum, breastfeeding, and newborn care.
Nurse Recommended Essentials
Free Breastfeeding Masterclass
New moms have heard it over and over again: “Breastfeeding is natural.” And this is true, but with it comes the assumption that it will go smoothly and easily. This isn’t necessarily true.
The truth is that breastfeeding can be hard work, but it gets easier over time. It’s also true that there are tricks of the trade that can help you navigate this new journey quickly and smoothly. Here, I’m combining my expert, hard-earned breastfeeding tricks along with the most common pitfalls (and how to avoid them).
- 3 Video Sessions delivered straight to your inbox
- Learn how to latch and unlatch properly
- Learn the #1 cause of sore nipples, and how to prevent it
- Learn how to tell if your baby is getting enough, and what ruins a good milk supply
- Plus, get my top recommended breastfeeding products
Free Hospital Packing List
The only packing list directly from a birth nurse of 15 years. I’ve included what you need that won’t be provided by your hospital, as well as some must-have items for the first week you are back at home.
Looking for a Spinning Babies® Certified Parent Educator or Postpartum Doula and coach? Stationed out of Birmingham, Alabama, I offer in-person options as well as online virtual options to fit my client’s needs.
Private Online Spinning Babies® Parent Class
- Streaming/Download of the official online Spinning Babies® Parent class with founder Gail Tulley
- Streaming/Download of Spinning Babies® Daily Essentials Video
- 1-hour private video consult with Rachel, postpartum nurse and Spinning Babies® Certified Parent Educator, to answer questions, concerns, and clarify any movements or techniques
- Access to the Spinning Babies® portal where you can download the e-book, access handouts, and schedules for your activities
- Ongoing support as needed with Rachel
Spinning Babies® is a physiological approach to help with comfort in pregnancy and ease in labor. Using principles of balance, gravity, and movement, parents are able to encourage their baby’s natural movements and rotation in birth with more ease and comfort. You need to be at least 20 weeks to take this class.